Sunday, June 5, 2011

SUMMER

There isn’t more than two weeks left of school, and truly I can’t wait. Even though my best friend F is leaving I want a break. This summer I’m going to an acting camp with my sister and a friend. We get to stay in a hotel and that is pretty cool. We are going for three weeks and after that we are going to Alabama, which I have to say, will probably be very interesting. I’ve never been to Alabama before but I think that we will have fun, there are a lot of water parks and amusement parks there so we are definitely going to those. After that in going back to Miami and I can’t wait to see my friends from there; I lived in Miami before I came to Venezuela. I also can wait to get my drivers permit!! Most of my friends from here in Venezuela are also going to be there so that means we will have something to do, but I wish I could have gone with my friend F to Spain, to Mallorca. We have planned on going there all year but it never really happened and that’s a bummer because I wanted to spend summer with her since she is moving. I am going to miss her. So two weeks left of school and waiting for it to end, it great, except for Finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment