Sunday, June 5, 2011

Driver's Permit

So I am 15 and because I have an American passport I can officially get my permit. The problem is I haven’t been to the US in a while so I haven’t been able to get it which really sucks. Another problem is that I will probably fail the written test so I would have to study for it, during summer. But I think it is probably worth studying in the summer because I hate that my friends and I can’t commute to where ever we want because our parents are too lazy to take us, or just simply don’t want to. Getting my permit would be heaven even though I would still have to be with someone over age it would be better than having to wait for my mom even my sisters. So I have decided that this summer I am going to study and get my permit in the states because after that I come home and after I turn 16 on November 30th I am going to be able to get my license here which I am looking forward to very, very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment