Sunday, June 5, 2011

Saying Goodbye, Again

The bad thing about being in an International school is that people are always moving, which means friends are always moving. And this year, my best friend F is moving and I can’t believe it. I mean she has lived in Venezuela her whole life so I thought she would stay here, at least until we graduated; she is leaving to a boarding school. I don’t know what next year is going to be like without her. I know that new people will come to school and all that, but it won’t be the same. Definitely not. She leaving the Friday after we finish finals and I think the last day I will see her is Wednesday at her goodbye party. I am not sure how I’m going to be able to say goodbye. I know that she is irreplaceable. I want to see her during the summer, living together like we did during spring breaks and our October break, there are so many memories and laughs that I won’t forget. We have been friends for two years but best friends since the end of last year, we became best friends really fast, but I guess that was for a reason. I moved to Venezuela two years ago, when I was going to enter 8th grade and I left all of my best friends, my friends I had known since I was 6 or 7 and it wasn’t easy. Now two years later I have to say goodbye to my best friend and it really sucks. Saying goodbye to friends is the hardest thing I’ve had to do. But this time I’m saying goodbye to a sister, she is part of the family and we do fight, often but then three minutes later it is like it never happened, just like a sister. I am going to miss F a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment