Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blogging

I really truly dislike blogging because I can never really think of what to post, what to write about. I could invent things but when I sit down to do the blogs I am never feeling imaginative, that’s a lame excuse but I guess it is an excuse because writing things to post kind of bores me. It was something new that I hadn’t done before but after the third or fourth post I knew it wasn’t my favorite thing to do and if my teacher Miss.B wouldn’t grade us on this I probably would not be writing this right now, but I think it is definitely something to experience even if you dislike it because it was interesting. The best part about blogging would have to be checking the stats to see how many people have read your blog and where in the world are most of your followers. That encourages somewhat but, at least for me not completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment