Sunday, June 5, 2011

Finals

   I am going to die. Finals. They are sooooo stressing and I hate them. They are going to kill me along with all of my friends because of the stress. This year we learned that stress is bad for you. But learning that fact completely contradicts having finals. We should take care of ourselves and not carry to much stress right? Wrong, at least when we have finals. Today is Wednesday and a week from today we will be completely done with finals and everything that has to do with them for I while and I wish I could fast forward to that moment. Having three essays, a map and multiple choice all in one day with a period of four hours seem reasonable. Except that my hand in going to cramp up and it is going to hurt L apart from that memorizing everything in biology and then taking a test all in French (my third language) will be a little better. And with math, I am sure some of us might cry. I might be exaggerating a little bit but I can’t wait for all of this to be over and I am sure the rest of the high school is with me on that one. Now I am going to study some more because truly, I don’t plan on failing.
My things look a little like the picture, except I have A LOT more papers!!! Yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment