Thursday, March 31, 2011

Angry Birds

Angry Birds is officially the best game in the world. I am completely obsessed with the game. I play the game all day, I downloaded it on my Ipod Touch. I don’t know who created this wonderful game, but if I did I would fall in love with the instantly. The point of this game is to make little green animals that look like pigs explode. The game gives you birds that you fling so they fall on structures and break also breaking the green pigs. The red birds are normal birds that don’t do anything special. The blue birds break into three birds, the yellow birds smash into wood very quickly. There are also black birds that are actually bombs and white birds that drop eggs from the sky. There are three levels in the game with different stages and I am currently in the third level on the second stage and I am finding it impossible to pass. But still I love this game and recommend it to anyone who wants to be entertained for hours and hours at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment