Thursday, March 31, 2011

DREAMS

So the other day I was in one my classes, more specifically ancient civilizations. We started talking about dreams. He told us that most people have the same reoccurring dream sometimes, I know I do. We talked about hos when we get the feeling that we already done something, that it had already happened, that dasa vu felling it is because we’ve dreamt about it. He told us that his dream or nightmare as he put it was that there was always this big rock that was about to squash him right before he wakes up, I thought it was kind of funny. We also talked about how there are certain dreams that make us wake up when we feel we fall into a whole or off a cliff or jump into water, and we all agreed it sucks.  So my super awesome ancient civ teacher taught us about dreams that class and I have to admit it was interesting. Some of the things that I learned in that class I still think about before I go to bed sometimes. Even though it was super interesting to learn about that, it was also weird and creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment