Thursday, March 31, 2011

Two Sides

Most of my friends don’t believe me when I tell them I like to read. It gets irritating sometimes, but, I guess it’s my fault. I am the friend that is loud and is never shy. I am always doing something, it might be singing, jumping up and down or anything else, I hate sitting still. Most of my friends now that side of me, but I am also the girls that likes to read to relax, to be quiet. At school or at parties I definitely am not the same person that I am if I am alone at home. Right now I am reading a book called “Thirteen Reasons Why” it is about a girl who committed suicide and she recorded that thirteen reasons why.  Reading this book really made me think of how little things that we do, things that at the moment don’t mean anything to us can hurt someone. It made me realize that when all those little things add up to something big and how they can make someone feel bad enough about themselves to make them think about hurting themselves. Anyways apart from that book my English class is reading another one called Animal Farm about the Russian revolution which I also thing is very interesting. Learning about it and reading what actually happened is unbelievable and super interesting. I can honestly say that English is my favorite class, even though that might surprise some of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment