Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Trips, Something Always Happens.


The Bahamas, Years ago

A couple of years ago, my family and I went on a boat to the Bahamas. All of my cousins including myself and my sister were pretty young, but we will never forget the day that it happened.  We had been going to beaches that were empty, the only people there was us. My cousins my sister and I were hiding things in the water close to the shore at one of the tiny, clean, and beautiful beaches. We had been wanting to see manta rays since we got there, but we had had no such luck. My closest cousin (that is three month younger than me) and I saw something dark in the water. We got scared so we ran out of the water as fast as we could. My sister on the other hand decided that she wanted to see what this dark thing was, she was so happy; believing it was a manta ray. But it wasn’t. Our aunts and uncles realized what this animal was and started screaming for the rest of us to get out of the water. My sister didn’t listen. She got closer and closer believing it was a manta ray, once she was close enough she realized that this animal in the water was not a manta ray, it was a shark. On her face you could see the panic that overtook her. To this day I don’t understand how she got out of the water so quickly. 

3 comments:

  1. Irén, azt hiszem, hogy meg kell laza bizonyos súlya, mert a de módja annak, hogy nagy. Egy napon fogunk házasodni. Szeretlek! És ggod blog is! ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, did she really get that close to a shark?? I think this entry ruined swimming in the Caribbean for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajaja yeah, she did, it was a very interesting trip after that little encounter :)

    ReplyDelete