Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tubing

We say it is fun, but we thought we were going to die. Sure we when tubing before but never like this. When we when tubing before it was fun…it always felt like we were going to fall off, sometime we jumped off just to scare the people who were driving the boat. We were in Dominican Republic because we had October break and it was the day before the last day, we weren’t very happy than the trip was about to be over so we tried to make it the best day that we were going to have. When 3 of my friends were on the tubes, I decided to drive the speed boat and I made the fly off the tube because I stopped then started so fast that they could not catch up with the speed, making them fly off backwards. When one of my friends got tired of being on the tube she switched with me, but she let the sailor drive the speed boat instead, my sister my friend and I we sitting on it and suddenly it starts moving. We got off the sides of the waves so many times that we started to sleep then we weren’t even on the water anymore, we were in the air. The tube stood up completely sideways, I ended up under water and my friend who was on the other side, she fell off, while my sister stayed  in the middle completely perfect and laughing. This was something that I believe scared us for life and we will never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment