Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Night of our Lives.




It wasn’t a concert, it was a night club. We had all thought that we were going to a concert on Saturday night to watch Flo-Rida sing. We watched him sing, we even took videos, but it was no concert. We were staying on a boat, when we went into town we saw that he was in town and decided that we wanted to go. We got the direction of the place where the “concert” was going to be held and just when there the night of. We bought entrances and went inside realizing that it was no concert, it was a club and he was coming to sing at the party. We were four, my sister, two of my best friends, and I. we didn’t know what to do…it was a party and we didn’t know anyone except for two people. We waited until 1 am which was when we got tired of just standing there, so we danced. At 2 am all the singer got to the party and sang until 3 am. We were in the very front row so we were even able to touch these people, my sisters and one of my friends also got autographed towels. We danced like crazy, we pulled an all-nighter. The same night at about 4 one of my friends had to leave for the airport and that same day we has to travel as well. It was a night I’m sure we will never forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment