Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A New Beginning


A blog…..this is something that I would have never done if this were not my assignment. I don't think that people will read this blog because there are so many out there, but anyways I will write about what happens to me in my everyday life.

To begin with, I am currently in ninth grade. This is my second year at my school (which is international) and I thought that I was going to have trouble making friends, but I was wrong. Things that you should know about me are that I am very social; and even though I don’t like to do my work I take it very seriously. I am a person that has problems like any other person but I always try to make the best out of it. I like to listen to music, a lot; most of the time I have my ipod with me and when I can, I listen to music. My sister has a dog that I really dislike (because it is evil) even though I really don’t dislike dogs. Traveling is something that my family likes to do; we have been to many places even though we have only lived in Florida and Venezuela. We have been everywhere from New York to Singapore. I really love all of my friends and I always say that my sisters are so annoying, but I love them too.

I don’t really know what I want to write about in my blog yet, but it will probably be about my experiences. In my entries I think I will talk about crazy things that have happened to me or my family; most of what I will talk about will be my trips that I have taken, some with friends and some with family. I would also write about things that happened in school, it could be a class that was fun and that made me laugh or it could be about something that friends do that made me smile. I will write about things that are happening or that I find out about and if I agree or disagree with what has happened; if sometimes I am really stuck on what I want to write about then I'll use one of the topics that my English teacher will provide for my entire class.

No comments:

Post a Comment