Monday, January 31, 2011

My Little Sister

My little sister.                                                                                                                                             She gets everything she wants. I personally think it’s unfair. My mom always favors her, for everything, even if she is guilty. She can do anything but IM the one who gets in trouble. She always hurts me, always, of course I get mad and strike back, she doesn’t get in trouble, I do. There are so many things she does that would get me into so much trouble, I mean why?      Why ? Why ? Why ?                                                                                                                                       It just doesn’t make sense, it makes me feel like…like they love her more. I just don’t get it, she hits me, it’s fine. I poke her and it’s like they are calling the police on me, seriously, not okay, at all.                                                                                                                                                                       I don’t let her borrow my clothes, i get in trouble. I don’t let her mess my room up, I get in trouble. I defend myself, I get in trouble. I tell her she is chubby, I get in trouble. I don’t let her take food from my plate, I get in trouble. I brush her hair, maybe pulling a little too hard, she cries, and guess what ? I get in trouble.                                                                                                 She is only like a year younger, not much, and still she is always on the pedestal. She should get in trouble, maybe shell learn how it feel, but my mom will never yell at her and if she does, a couple of minutes later, she there apologizing. All my “beautiful little sister” ever does is bother me. It is like her hobby, I mean if it was a sport she would go to the Olympics. SHE IS SO ANNOYING and of course she get away with it.                                                                                       My mom probably had her just to make my life impossible.                                                                 It is like she always there breathing on me, it makes me want to scream. I tell her to get away from me and it is like she is deaf. After that, the breathing gets heavier.                                                 Like I said before it is like they prefer her, but do they?........i think they actually do, they actually do like her better and it is like I am just there. I mean sure I am the old one, I am the mature one, I am the one who has to behave. She doesn’t have to, no, she is mom’s baby, she IS the baby. And she will always get spoiled. If I get a present for my birthday, she gets one on the same day even though it I s not her birthday. If she gets a present for her birthday, I don’t get one that because “it’s not my birthday.” She gets whatever she wants, whenever she wants because she is the favorite, I was the favorite once, for a year, yeah…..not anymore.                I’ve thought about it, I always think about it and I have my conclusion she is the favorite and always will be. I can’t believe it, I mean I am so much smarter than my little sister, grown-ups think I don’t notice they like her better, but I do. I have known for a long time, and because she is always first, before me…………it is proof that she is the favorite.                                                   She is more loved than me, that is not okay.           

No comments:

Post a Comment