Monday, January 31, 2011

Games, Games, Games.


Have you ever noticed that people like to play games ? It doesn’t matter how dumb it sounds or how unnecessary we think it is, people like to play games. I don’t mean games like black ops or monopoly; I mean games as in messing with other people. With time I’ve realized that some people like to mess with other peoples heads, give them ideas, make them think, keep them interested. I have to admit that I too like messing with people, but I’ve realized that these games are only fun for just a little, after a while they might get out of hand. Humans like to play these games because when they are winning they feel like they are controlling the other person, they feel powerful and liking to feel powerful is in human nature. Human beings are cruel even if we don’t want to admit it. Sure, we know how to love, but we also know how to hurt; most of the time we hurt people rather than love them, even if we don’t recognize what we are doing. 
Fun huh ?

No comments:

Post a Comment