Tuesday, January 25, 2011

LOVE







DAVID he is the love of my life, always has been, and always will be. Even before I met him I loved him. We are in 9th grade and he already asked me to marry him. I said yes. Sometimes David and I fight, but lately we’ve been getting along great, no insults, just laughs. We have had some interesting discussions about a variety of things, and we disagree sometimes but we still love each other, even when we say we don’t. Last year we fought like crazy, but his new year’s resolution was to be nicer to me, we haven’t fought since. You want to know how we met? Well, we were in Aruba on the beach, and I was drinking a pina colada…virgin of course and he was drinking a cuba libre (also virgin). So, David rented a jet ski…he asked if I wanted to ride with him, and I said yes (it was a cool jet ski), we bonded. Later that day we went back to the hotel, and had another drink, we fought…that was the first of the many fight we would have. We are waiting until we are old enough and go to college to get married.
One day we’ll live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment